- - Connect6 is a two-player game that we will play on a 19x19 board.
- - Each player is referred to as light and dark, playing pieces colored accordingly.
- - The first player to achieve a contiguous line (row, column or diagonal) of six or more of their own pieces wins the game.
- - The game is a draw if the board is completely filled
yet no player has won.
Schedule of competition
- - Design Verification
- Dec.10, 2012, 1-3 pm at Sooryon (Water Lily) Hall
- - Preliminary matches to select the semi-finalists.
- Dec.10, 2012, 18 – 20 pm at Mugungwha Hall
- - The semi-final and final matches
- Dec. 12, 2012, 11:40 am – 12:20 pm at Mugungwha Hall